Hands-on DNA is a virtual reality (VR) learning experience to explore how the unique benefits of VR could be applied to issues encountered in tertiary molecular biology education.
- A collaboration between Air New Zealand and NASA has finally taken flight September 15, 2022
- Data maturity project in High Value Nutrition – National Science Challenge November 22, 2021
- Get paid for sharing your digital research skills! August 19, 2021
- Registrations open for 2021 digital research skill workshops! August 17, 2021
- embed test December 18, 2020
- google maps test December 15, 2020