OnTask is the latest open source iteration of the Student Relationship and Engagement System (SRES) initially created at the University of Sydney. A second, open source version of SRES was initiated in 2015 as a joint effort between the universities of Sydney, Auckland and Otago supported by a nationally funded project from Ako Aotearoa NZ.
- Machine Learning Carpentry workshop (27-31 March) March 21, 2023
- Travelling Heads – Measuring Reproducibility and Repeatability of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Dementia March 7, 2023
- A collaboration between Air New Zealand and NASA has finally taken flight September 15, 2022
- Data maturity project in High Value Nutrition – National Science Challenge November 22, 2021
- Get paid for sharing your digital research skills! August 19, 2021
- Registrations open for 2021 digital research skill workshops! August 17, 2021