OnTask is the latest open source iteration of the Student Relationship and Engagement System (SRES) initially created at the University of Sydney. A second, open source version of SRES was initiated in 2015 as a joint effort between the universities of Sydney, Auckland and Otago supported by a nationally funded project from Ako Aotearoa NZ.
- Get paid for sharing your digital research skills! August 19, 2021
- Registrations open for 2021 digital research skill workshops! August 17, 2021
- embed test December 18, 2020
- google maps test December 15, 2020
- Hosting visualisation and analytics tools for COVID-19 studies November 4, 2020
- Anti-corruption regulations for promoting socially responsible practices November 4, 2020